The purpose of this document is to describe how to treat the personal information of users who consult the website www. latorreravenna.it
It should be pointed out that the document does not include the processing of other websites that may be consulted by the user through links on the website www.latorreravenna.it
This information is provided pursuant to ‘ art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) and pursuant to Directive 2009/136 / EC and May 8, 2014 of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
Holder of the processing of personal data
Owner and Responsible for the processing of the personal data provided is Mr. Andrea Tritapepe, owner of Bed and Breakfast La Torre.
Rights of the interested parties
You may exercise any right provided for in Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and in particular:
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- of the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5 paragraph 2;
- of subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the state of the state, of those responsible or in charge.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation, in anonymous form or the block of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred to in points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of colors to which the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning it, although relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sale or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.
Requests for access to personal data may be sent to the addresses indicated in the contact page .
Place of processing of personal data
Treatment data related to web services of this website www.latorreravenna.it take place at the Bed and Breakfast La Torre owned by Andrea Tritapepe via Don Giovanni Minzoni, 55 48121Ravenna email@example.com . The communication and possible dissemination of personal data is only made in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Code: with the consent of the persons concerned or in the case of law according to the discipline contained in art. 24 and 25 of the Code.
Categories and typology of personal data subjected to treatment
The information systems and software procedures used to operate the site www.latorreravenna.it acquire during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These are information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals.
This data is used only for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer you guilty against the site www.latorreravenna.it
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on the site as well as in the pages dedicated to user mail ( contact ) involves the acquisition of the first and last name of the sender, his email address, the data needed to respond to requests as well as any other personal data you enter.
Failure to do so may result in the impossibility of obtaining what is required.
A specific summary brief will be highlighted on the respective pages of the site.
“Cookies” are small amounts of data that are transferred to a user’s computer’s hard disk from a website to make them accessible to a subsequent access. These are essentially files that are used to make the website www.latorreravenna.it more effective and to enable certain functionality.
There are several types of cookies. Following are the types of cookies that may be used in this site www.latorreravenna.it with a brief description of their purpose:
Navigation / session cookies
These are also known as “technical” and cookies are essential to navigate in the website www.latorreravenna.it. Without these cookies it would not be possible to provide the required services. This type of technical cookie does not require user consent, but only the obligation to provide information.
These cookies do not collect information for commercial purposes and are deleted at the end of the session.
Third Party Cookies
In the website www.latorreravenna.it this category of cookies from Google Analytics.
Google Analytics cookies only serve to collect aggregated information about the number of users, and how they visit the site itself. They provide the user with a better navigation experience and tune in to the user’s session. Even these cookies do not collect information to be used for commercial purposes. For more information on the use of data and their treatment by Google it is recommended to check the information on the following website: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy .
Cookie of Tripadvsor , Air BnB, Booking.com, Google Maps, Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Booking.com http://www.booking.com/content/privacy.it.html
- Air BnB http://www.airbnb.com/terms
- Tripadvisor http://www.tripadvisor.it/pages/privacy.html
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en
- Google+ http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
Using www.latorreravenna.it website or by scrolling through the pages, you agree that they are installed on your device cookies above.
- acting directly on your browser settings: Internet Explorer , Google Chrome , Firefox , Safari . However, if you turn off cookies, some site features may not work correctly. Even with all disabled cookies, your browser will continue to store a small amount of information necessary for basic functionality of the website www.latorreravenna.it